The role of Trainee Consultant is to develop high value candidate talent pools within the niche functional areas serviced by the Company, building skills and experience against clearly defined development milestones to support progression into a Consultant or Delivery role.
Key Accountabilities & Operational Activities:
- Meeting Core Competencies & Values
- Talent Pool creation to meet MRS;
- Sourcing candidates for Defined Job Orders;
- Planning each days’ activity to meet MRS;
- Achieving specific assessment criteria;
- Maintain all database records in a timely and accurate fashion to meet internal operating requirements and external data requirements;
- Adhere to all Company procedural requirements;
- Adhere to Core Hours to maximise time management efficiencies;
- Attend all training sessions fully prepared and focused on the session;
- Attend and complete follow-ups for all training sessions and apply training.
- Planning : the ability to organise your activity in a structured fashion to consistently meet and exceed objectives
- Communication : the ability to consistently articulate your views verbally and in writing; both within the Company and externally to the Company’s Clients and Candidates
- Self-Motivation : the ability to consistently motivate yourself to meet and exceed all objectives and to positively contribute to the team and the general office and company environment
- Focus : the ability to plan, communicate, and motivate yourself and others in a consistent, structured and professional fashion
Core Company Values
The key traits that we look for all employees to demonstrate in all of their tasks are as follows:
We are dedicated to finding the very best solutions for our clients and candidates, always going the extra mile to deliver measurable value.
We are guided by our experience and knowledge to provide the best possible service and support to our candidates, clients and colleagues. Our approach is consultative and collaborative.
We focus solely on our chosen market, developing expert consultants who know their industry in depth and specialise within it.
The Company operates a Core Hour system between 10.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 and 16.00 to ensure that all Consulting staff members maximise their daily activities.
Outside of Core Hours, all Consulting staff should focus their time on the other Job Activity areas.
Minimum Resourcing Standards (MRS)
MRS are the minimum measurable standards that the company expects from all Trainee consulting staff. These standards are distinct from individual milestones and any other target which the role holder may have from time to time:
- Defined Job Orders: a minimum of three (3) short listed candidates to be sourced for all Defined Job Orders within the same working day;
- Talent Pool Creation: consistent development and maintenance of high value candidate talent pools to meet specific functional requirements with a minimum of two (2) newly registered candidates per week;
- Planning: at the end of each day all database diaries to have a minimum of twenty (20) headhunt targets diarised for the following day;
- Name Gathering: a minimum of ten (10) fully complete new manager records created per week.
CHF250000 - CHF275000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Executive Medical Director to join a leading biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
$120000 - $125000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a late-stage biotech organisation specialising in improving health all over the world through discovering, developing and commercializing
CHF170000 - CHF185000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Statistical Programming Manager to join a medium-sized Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Lausanne.
$175000 - $200000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Director to join a clinical-stage gene therapy company on a permanent basis in New York.
£110000 - £135000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Regulatory Leader - Medical Devices to strengthen the Global Regulatory Affairs department at a leading biopharmaceutical company
$250000 - $300000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Director to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in the US.
$250000 - $300000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a VP Therapeutic Area Head Lysosomal Storage Diseases (LSDs) to join a top biotechnology
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an International Market Access Manager to join a pioneering pharmaceutical organisation
£65 - £70 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading world-wide CRO who are looking for a Medical Writer to work remotely on a contract basis.
$200000 - $250000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director (Haemophilia) to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Boston.