This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The role of Trainee Consultant is to develop high value candidate talent pools within the niche functional areas serviced by the Company, building skills and experience against clearly defined development milestones to support progression into a Consultant or Delivery role.
Key Accountabilities & Operational Activities:
- Meeting Core Competencies & Values
- Talent Pool creation to meet MRS;
- Sourcing candidates for Defined Job Orders;
- Planning each days’ activity to meet MRS;
- Achieving specific assessment criteria;
- Maintain all database records in a timely and accurate fashion to meet internal operating requirements and external data requirements;
- Adhere to all Company procedural requirements;
- Adhere to Core Hours to maximise time management efficiencies;
- Attend all training sessions fully prepared and focused on the session;
- Attend and complete follow-ups for all training sessions and apply training.
- Planning : the ability to organise your activity in a structured fashion to consistently meet and exceed objectives
- Communication : the ability to consistently articulate your views verbally and in writing; both within the Company and externally to the Company’s Clients and Candidates
- Self-Motivation : the ability to consistently motivate yourself to meet and exceed all objectives and to positively contribute to the team and the general office and company environment
- Focus : the ability to plan, communicate, and motivate yourself and others in a consistent, structured and professional fashion
Core Company Values
The key traits that we look for all employees to demonstrate in all of their tasks are as follows:
We are dedicated to finding the very best solutions for our clients and candidates, always going the extra mile to deliver measurable value.
We are guided by our experience and knowledge to provide the best possible service and support to our candidates, clients and colleagues. Our approach is consultative and collaborative.
We focus solely on our chosen market, developing expert consultants who know their industry in depth and specialise within it.
The Company operates a Core Hour system between 10.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 and 16.00 to ensure that all Consulting staff members maximise their daily activities.
Outside of Core Hours, all Consulting staff should focus their time on the other Job Activity areas.
Minimum Resourcing Standards (MRS)
MRS are the minimum measurable standards that the company expects from all Trainee consulting staff. These standards are distinct from individual milestones and any other target which the role holder may have from time to time:
- Defined Job Orders: a minimum of three (3) short listed candidates to be sourced for all Defined Job Orders within the same working day;
- Talent Pool Creation: consistent development and maintenance of high value candidate talent pools to meet specific functional requirements with a minimum of two (2) newly registered candidates per week;
- Planning: at the end of each day all database diaries to have a minimum of twenty (20) headhunt targets diarised for the following day;
- Name Gathering: a minimum of ten (10) fully complete new manager records created per week.
£250 - £300 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Clinical Project Manager to join them on a contract basis in Welwyn Garden City.
£65 - £70 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Team Leader - HTA & Outcomes Research (Associate Director) to join a leading global biopharmaceutical company that
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Manager (Pharmacovigilance and Epidemiology) to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Uxbridge
£70 - £80 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting remote-based position for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to join an established team of experienced colleagues,
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation who are focused on
€60 - €65 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.
€50 - €55 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an EU Regulatory labelling Expert to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on saving lives all over the world by discovering,
€65 - €70 per hour
Kingston upon Thames, London
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Commercial Project Manager to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a MS & T Scientist Process Development (Downstream) for an exciting permanent position at a Biotech organisation in London.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a Production Scientist to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.