Regional Sales Manager Central Europe (remote-based)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (Central Europe) to join a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new orphan drugs. This role will be on a permanent basis and will require you to work remotely.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Independent management of your territory: D/A/CH, Benelux, Poland, Czech Republic.
- Autonomous planning and implementation of sales activities.
- Active acquisition of customers in the relevant countries.
- Managing relationships with key opinion leaders in the diagnostics of rare hereditary disorders.
- Identify and implement an action plan to drive growth in territory.
- Customer relationship management via SalesForce.com.
- Collection of market intelligence and competitive information.
- Planning of Marketing & Sales strategies for your region.
- Representing the organisation at conferences and target group gatherings.
- Budgetary planning and administering of revenue, continual evaluation of turnover.
- Directly reporting to and coordinating with General Manager Europe.
- Fluent in English and German, verbal and in writing.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and experience in handling complex and large accounts.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- A university degree in sciences or economics or the equivalent thereof.
- Several years' experience in the field of biotechnology and field sales.
- Profound understanding of methods in the field of modern human genetic and rare hereditary diseases.
- Passionate about selling, partnering and networking with customers.
- A solid grasp of scientific and medical concepts and procedures.
- Willingness to travel within the territory on a frequent base and abroad if required.
- Based and living in one of the countries within the territory, preferably Germany.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
5500SEK - 5900SEK per month
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regional Sales Manager Nordics to join a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new drugs.
£90 - £100 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
A fantastic vacancy has become available for a Commercial Lead to be empowered to develop the short to long term business strategy.