Hobson Prior are seeking an Bioprocess Engineer to join a global leader who are focused on getting people to live an improved lifestyle through providing them with the highest quality of healthcare and manufacturing solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Ensure that operational activities for clinical and/or commercial manufacturing are performed on-time and within given safety and quality standards.
- You will be responsible for entire processes or process units for clinical and commercial manufacturing projects.
- You will act as the functional lead for preparation, manufacturing execution, cleaning and changeover in the assigned area.
- In upstream processing (USP), you will be in the lead in one or more defined USP areas for the production of therapeutic proteins with either mammalian or microbial expressions systems.
- In downstream processing (DSP), you will be in charge in one or more defined DSP areas the purification of therapeutic proteins from either mammalian or microbial cells.
- Educated in a Master's Degree or a Bachelors Degree in Life Science subject.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Previous knowledge in either USP or DSP units.
- Working experience in biomanufacturing would be an advantage.
- GMP experience and understanding of bioprocess technology.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £58000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Operations Planner to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focus on the creation of human blood plasma products.
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an amazing position to join a pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior has partnered with a clinical-stage retinal therapeutics organisation who are looking for a Formulation Scientist to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a EHS Specialist to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
$130000 - $140000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Drug Product Engineer to join a biotech organisation who are focused on improving health all over the world through discovering
CHF100 - CHF120 per annum
An excellent contract opportunity has opened for a Senior CSV Engineer to join An award-winning biopharmaceutical organisations.
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation who have an ambitious vision to create better lives for people
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Characterisation Specialist to join a world-wide specialty-driven biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on improving people's health through innovative
£20000 - £23000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a Production Support to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation who have an ambitious vision to create better lives for people
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior GCLP Processing Manager to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products