QC Scientist (Chemical Testing)
A new vacancy has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation for a QC Scientist (Chemical Testing) to join them on a permanent basis in Braintree. Our client is committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Conduct laboratory analysis and result reporting to assure the QC service provision associated with the testing of starting materials, raw materials, excipients, in-process and final product sample testing is maintained in line with the requirements of each customer/external stakeholder.
- Assist other analytical groups, as required.
- Manage the site sampling plan for incoming materials.
- To conduct sampling of incoming materials, as required.
- When required, work with other QC personnel, QA, suppliers & service providers to assist in the development and maintenance of GMP approved QC Laboratory services.
- Assist in the review and reporting of statistical process trending charts for QC processes.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Ability to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them in a professional manner.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Flexibility towards work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Comfortable operating autonomously once goals and objectives are set.
- Robust interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Member of a recognised professional body is admirable.
- Experience in a chemical analytical testing laboratory.
- Proven experience of writing and reviewing GMP documents.
- Proven experience of looking critically at own and others work practices and procedures and identifying, reviewing, approving and implementing any needed improvements following site Change Management Processes.
- Proven experience of motivating teams, whilst training and acting as a role model for staff associated with the GMP QC laboratories.
- Experience in interacting with clients and other client/external stakeholders.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.