Commercial Project Manager (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Commercial Project Manager to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives of patients all over the world. This position would suit an individual who is comfortable coordinating medium to large and complex commercial projects from design phase to full country roll-out and implementation. This is a contract role and is 100% remote based across Europe.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexibility to quickly adapt to changes.
- Strong communication and change management skills.
- English fluent, any other European language is a plus.
- Track record of leading Regional cross functional projects / programs from a commercial point of view within a complex environment.
- Proven ability to manage large and diversified teams and to engage discussion and influence senior commercial leaders (VP level).
- At least 7 years of experience as a Project Manager, all of which should be in a commercial / business-oriented position.
- Cross functional experience would encompass IT, Finance, HR, R&D or Clinical experience.
- Travel 50%, primarily in EU.
- Role is 100% remote, except for travel.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
5500SEK - 5900SEK per month
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regional Sales Manager Nordics to join a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new drugs.
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (Central Europe) to join a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new orphan drugs.
£90 - £100 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
A fantastic vacancy has become available for a Commercial Lead to be empowered to develop the short to long term business strategy.