This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
A fantastic vacancy has become available for a Commercial Lead to be empowered to develop the short to long term business strategy. This opportunity will join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are keen to address and solve some of the most unmet medical needs within a variety of therapeutic areas. You will join them on a 14-month fixed-term contract and will be based in High Wycombe.
- Accountable to lead and develop a 3-5-year strategy and annual business plan that will achieve patient outcomes, targets and sustainable growth for a new business area.
- To fully understand the external environment/partners and develop a plan that shapes policy to therapy area strategy.
- To shape and influence EMEA strategies, plans and tactics to ensure they reflect the needs of the UK market.
- Lead and develop highly motivated, high performance sales and marketing teams, resourced appropriately to meet future needs of the business unit and business continuity.
- Ability to build positive relationships.
- You should be able to demonstrate the ability to positively lead, mentoring and developing individuals to achieve beyond the status quo.
- You will have a strategic mind set with bigger picture orientation.
- Experience working at Commercial Lead level or equivalent (i.e. associate director) within a launch (new business development) and relevant sales management environment would be highly beneficial.
- Previous line management experience ideally within a similar treatment area or sales management role of a similar complexity i.e. heavily matrix organisation.
- Proven experience in leading a strong team in a commercial environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (Central Europe) to join a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new orphan drugs.
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Junior Contracts Manager to join Pharmaceutical organisation. Our is committed to providing life-changing therapies
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Head of Business Development Europe to join a global CRO organisation who are passionate at delivering advanced