This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Software Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on providing better ventilation care to patients living with severe illnesses. This is a permanent position based in Switzerland.
- Focus on the development in the area of connectivity and cyber security lies.
- Working in a team, develop and test based on standardized communication protocols an application software, the, NFC, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi securely communicate with external systems via RS232, Ethernet.
- Using your existing cyber security knowledge to help the team write and test secure software.
- Experience with wireless communication technologies (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) and communication protocols.
- Experience in cyber security in embedded medical devices.
- Very good Linux knowledge.
- Completed engineering degree (university / technical college) with in-depth knowledge of technical computer science.
- C / C ++ / UML knowledge in the embedded environment and are motivated to use and expand this.
- Good German and English skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£43000 - £46000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join a Biotech organisation in either London where you will accountable for the planning and coordination of product
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a talented Principal Scientist - Vector Core Development to join a clinical-stage biotech organisation focused on AAV-based gene therapy targeting the liver.
CHF25 - CHF30 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Technician to be responsible for the lab work during process development and/or quality control.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
£20 - £25 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Research Scientist with previous Biotechnology/industry experience to assist in the establishment of assays to test
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a EHS Specialist to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
$10000 - $120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Lab Automation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who will manage and implement the automation within the CGMP.
$104000 - $114000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Validation Engineer to join a global organisation who values on providing healthcare specialists and their patients with highly rated medications.
£45000 - £58000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist for an exciting permanent position based in Stevenage where you will have WFH flexibility.
A new position has opened for a Senior Scientist - Biochemistry Microbiology to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives and reducing