Senior Scientific Associate
Hobson Prior are looking for Senior Scientific Associate (Analytical Development and Quality Control) to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients.
- Organization of laboratory activities (Follow the processes defined in Guidelines and SOP's).
- Development, optimization and implementation of analytical methods, e.g., for purity-, stability-, cleaning verification/validation-, excipients-, content-, and potentially genotoxic impurity determinations.
- Partaking in meetings at intra- and inter-departmental level (e.g., CMC).
- Write-up of analytical methods for implementation.
- Conduct of release, retest, stability studies, transfer and validation analyses.
- Proper documentation of all analytical activities according to Good Documentation Practices through compilation of all analytical testing records (e.g. notebooks, raw data hardcopies).
- Review, interpretation and documentation of analytical protocols and reports, e.g. for validation and stability studies.
- Assurance of adequate maintenance and operation of analytical equipment according to GMP.
- Drafting and review of COAs and/or Analytical results sheets.
- Organization of GMP-(re)qualification and validation of analytical equipment with external companies.
- Elaboration of qualification plans and review of qualification documents.
- Training of Laboratory personnel on advanced tasks and GMP regulations.
- Ensuring of cleanliness of laboratory and work space.
- High flexibility, advanced communication, time-management and team-working skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills for analytical analyses.
- Actively seek for technical solutions to improve quality and productivity.
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
- Apprenticeship-, College-, or university-degree or equivalent education in the field of chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, or chemical engineering, apprenticeship.
- You will have 6-10 years' experience with BS degree or 3-5 years' experience with MS degree.
- Ability to efficiently plan, execute and document analytical experiments in a GMP- compliant pharmaceutical environment.
- Good knowledge of analytical chemistry with advanced knowledge of sample preparation, HPLC and spectroscopic instrumentation.
- Good knowledge of GMP.
- Proficient in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Facilities Project Engineer to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
CHF70 - CHF78 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Manager (Analytical Development and Quality Control) to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland
£45000 - £51000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Scientist (Plasmid Process Development) to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients
€25 - €30 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide biopharma organisation who are helping to upscale its diagnostic testing capabilities
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Drug Product Development Team Leader to join a top biopharmaceutical organisation
€25 - €30 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide biopharma organisation who are looking for a QC Analyst who is capable of reviewing data & checking documentation prior to release of data.
CHF130000 - CHF150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used to help care for patients who are critically ill.
£25 - £28 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Scientist (Antibody Formulation Development) to join a leading biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Slough.
€110000 - €140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a late-stage biotech organisation specialising in improving health all over the world