Senior Principal Upstream Bioprocess Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are collaborating with a brilliant biotech organisation who are currently seeking for an individual to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on forming and working on ground-breaking manufacturing sites. For more information on this role, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be responsible for knowing the science of upstream cell culture procedures and molecule-specific control method and basis of specifications and crucial attributes.
- Accountable for comprehending the purpose and ability of each unit operation and the impact of equipment on the process.
- The ideal candidate will serve as a technical leader for the online process support team for process science, operational brilliance and compliance.
- Collaborate with others in a cross-functional team at the interface between quality assurance, operations and engineering to bring deep technical knowledge and scientific rigor to the team.
- You will utilise process monitoring tools to make data driven decisions to guarantee process stability and solidity.
- Accountable for comprehending basic strategies engage with statisticians to allocate specifications, validation acceptance criteria, tech transfer criteria, material sampling criteria, comparability assessments and analysis of batch data for summary reports and product evaluations.
- Manage developing the ability in using statistical and programming software such as JMP, Python, SIMCA, etc., to implement a variety of data science and statistical applications, for example: DoE, multivariate analysis and statistical modelling.
- Responsible for comprehending integration of process parameter needs with MED/electronic batch records to guarantee all regulatory, compliance and process supervising requirements with captured in manufacturing electronic documentation.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a biochemistry, cell biology, biotechnology, microbiology, analytical science, biochemical engineering or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience within a biopharmaceutical organisation.
- Exhibited technical abilities with high productivity.
- A background of curiosity with learning dexterity.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and a data-driven approach to resolving issues.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An adaptable and flexible individual to working in various teams, settings, tec.
- Capable of contributing to and enabling decision-making.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.