This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an QC Specialist to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage. Our client focuses on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world.
- QC Laboratory Support - Environmental monitoring / microbiology raw material, in-process, final product & sterility testing.
- Support the tactical execution of laboratory analysis and result reporting to assure the QC service provision associated with viable environmental monitoring, starting material, raw material, excipient, in-process and final product sample testing is maintained in line with the requirements of each collaborator.
- Assist in the review and reporting of process trending charts for QC activities.
- Support the technical transfer, validation and routine performing of analytical techniques used for the testing and release of cell and gene therapy products, including flow cytometry, qPCR, ELISA.
- As required work with QC personnel, QA, suppliers & service providers to assist in the development and maintenance of GMP compliant QC Laboratory services.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and practical to support the mission of the organisation to assist in the acceleration of the development of a commercial cell-based therapy industry in the UK.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience working in microbiology or in an aseptic (bio)pharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating according to GMP.
- Experience of writing and reviewing GMP documents.
- Experience of looking critically at own and others work practices and procedures and identifying and implementing any needed improvements.
- Experience in interacting with the regulatory authorities would be desirable.
- Experience in interacting with clients and collaborators would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.