Hobson Prior are looking for an QC Specialist to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in Stevenage. Our client focuses on advancing the growth of cell and gene therapy research across the UK, helping to promote the use of these therapies throughout the health services all over the world.
- QC Laboratory Support - Environmental monitoring / microbiology raw material, in-process, final product & sterility testing.
- Support the tactical execution of laboratory analysis and result reporting to assure the QC service provision associated with viable environmental monitoring, starting material, raw material, excipient, in-process and final product sample testing is maintained in line with the requirements of each collaborator.
- Assist in the review and reporting of process trending charts for QC activities.
- Support the technical transfer, validation and routine performing of analytical techniques used for the testing and release of cell and gene therapy products, including flow cytometry, qPCR, ELISA.
- As required work with QC personnel, QA, suppliers & service providers to assist in the development and maintenance of GMP compliant QC Laboratory services.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and practical to support the mission of the organisation to assist in the acceleration of the development of a commercial cell-based therapy industry in the UK.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience working in microbiology or in an aseptic (bio)pharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating according to GMP.
- Experience of writing and reviewing GMP documents.
- Experience of looking critically at own and others work practices and procedures and identifying and implementing any needed improvements.
- Experience in interacting with the regulatory authorities would be desirable.
- Experience in interacting with clients and collaborators would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical and Nutritional Health company who are seeking a Biostatistician to join them on a permanent basis in Basel.
CHF50 - CHF55 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Resource and Materials Scheduler to join a world-wide leader within life sciences on a permanent basis in Slough.
£600 - £650 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Patient Access Manager to join a very patient focused biopharma organisation who are determined to enable better health to patients all around the world.
€75 - €90 per hour
Marburg (35037), Hessen
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regulatory Labelling Consultant to join a top Biotechnology organisation who specialise within Rare Diseases.
£40 - £40.50 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are looking for an Injection Moulding Design - NPD to join a medical device organisation in Leeds.
£30 - £35 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Regional Associate Regulatory Affairs to join a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century.
CHF95000 - CHF100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for Safety Systems Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation
£42000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Scientific Proposals Manager to join a world-wide leader within life sciences to be based in Slough.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Science Liaison (Oncology) to be field based in either the North or South.
£72705.92 - £75129.45 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are looking for a CRA to be 50% travel/field-based working for a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development