QC Process Support Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a QC Process Support Specialist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on life-changing remedies in various therapeutic areas.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will review and implement protocols and strategies to inspect and test in-process raw materials and finished products, guaranteeing that they follow both internal and external safety, quality, regulatory standard needs for distribution.
- Troubleshoot and challenge ways of working to look constant improvement and keep abreast of new technologies to increase effectiveness and uphold GMP compliance.
- Serve as a representative QC audits/inspection as an SME for key actions to microbiological testing and conduct internal inspections in the QC microbiology division to guarantee ongoing compliance and execute improvements.
- Arrange of evaluations of lab strategies and validation documents against pharmacopoeia and license needs to guarantee ongoing compliance.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in microbiology.
- Familiarity with GMP and connected protocols.
- Prior involvement working within a pharma microbiology lab.
- Acquaintance with biopharmaceutical testing and application.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.