A new vacancy has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis in London. Our client is committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world.
- Accountable to deliver projects within the organisation's programme management portfolio, as required through detailed project planning, problem solving and collaborative coordinated teamwork to deliver on milestones to time, quality and budget.
- To manage the relationships and working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the projects.
- Support the appropriate Project Sponsor and Lead in the management of the assigned Projects including oversight and support for budgets, project planning, risk and issue management, communication of roles and responsibilities etc.
- To manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the projects and providing the necessary administrative support to projects.
- Accountable for the overall project plan and all relevant workstreams, including developing and agreeing it with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders, identifying and managing dependencies and risks and escalating to the Programme Manager or Sponsor/Lead as appropriate.
- You will work with the Project Sponsor and/or Project Lead and other key stakeholders to establish key milestones and performance indicators against which progress can be measured and effectively communicated.
- To communicate project status, issues, risks and mitigation plans to all appropriate stakeholders on a regular and consistent basis.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver projects to time, cost and quality standards.
- Proven ability to engage constructively with colleagues at all levels across different departments to deliver objectives.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with a flexible approach to suit the needs of different audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a good team player with a hands-on approach.
- Suitable degree or vocational qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery in an advanced therapy/life science field.
- Formal project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE 2 or PMP).
- At least 5+ years' experience of managing large scale projects.
- Previous experience of motivating & developing teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.