This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an Operations Technician to join a fantastic organisation on a permanent basis located in Liege. Our client is focused on being a supply chain management solutions provider for various life science businesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will conduct in-process testing when needed by procedures and processes utilising instrumentation, for example: cell counter.
- Provide expertise and comprehension of test strategies and understanding outcomes.
- The ideal candidate will verify and enter production parameters per SOP and batch records.
- Accomplish documentation in batch records, logbooks, forms and any other GMP documents in a precise manner.
- Guarantee that manufacturing facility and equipment meets all needs prior to production on all shifts.
- Accountable for cleaning, preparing and assembling equipment for processing operations.
- Utilise and troubleshoot equipment in both clean room and non-clean room settings.
- Supervise environmental conditions of classified rooms both internally and externally.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree in a chemistry, biology or similar discipline would be ideal, though a BS is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in cell processing or in pharmaceutical manufacturing in a GMP facility with the ability to be substituted for degree.
- Fluency in both English and French.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.