Junior Contracts Manager
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Junior Contracts Manager to join Pharmaceutical organisation. Our is committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- A good working knowledge of these Agreements to enable you to handle enquiries related to such Agreements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Good negotiating and people skills to enable you to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative and productive way to achieve Agreements that are robust, and protect our interests in a balanced way.
- Excellent drafting skill to enable you to produce first drafts and counter-proposals/amendments that are clear and legally accurate.
- Excellent attention to detail to enable you to review, interpret and advise on, the Agreements to achieve Agreements that are robust and protect the interests in a balanced way.
- Cooperation with legal department to ensure the compliance with its obligations under the Agreements.
- Prepare and negotiate suppler T&C's, including any proposed amendments to Catapult standard terms and conditions of purchase/supply and preparing and reviewing CDAs.
- Be responsible for the filing and archiving of all legal documentation, executed Agreements, and associated correspondence using the archiving system and adhering to company and statutory retention requirements.
- Strong written and contract drafting skills.
- Strong commercial judgement and ability to operate within a governance framework, knowing when to push back and when to offer flexibility in the negotiation of a contract.
- High level interpersonal, communication (oral and written) skills and emotional intelligence.
- Proven diplomacy skills with diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation, problem solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience in commercial contracts management, working closely with the business to review, draft and negotiate supply/purchase of services and non-disclosure agreements.
- Undergraduate Law degree or an alternative degree, together with Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL).
- Completion of the LPC.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (Central Europe) to join a rare diseases organisation who are focused on accelerating the development of new orphan drugs.
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Head of Business Development Europe to join a global CRO organisation who are passionate at delivering advanced