IT & Quality Validation Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking an IT & Quality Validation Specialist to join a global leader focused on enabling people to live healthier lifestyles and create a healthy environment through providing the highest quality of healthcare and manufacturing solutions to meet the commercial needs. This role will be on a contract basis and located in Switzerland.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- This position will be a part of IT / QA of the organisations Specialty Ingredients to help them set up the quality management system for a regulated/unregulated environment in as efficient a way as possible.
- You will have a strong understanding of IT/OT systems validation according to GMP, and to have a strong understanding of the difference to ISO/non-GMP/Best Practice operations.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Written/spoken German is an advantage.
- Has both feet on the ground and looks for practical solutions.
- Strong IT/OT background preferably experience in development and/or infrastructure.
- Experience in setting up flexible validation/quality assurance standards, procedures, and systems.
- Speaks both languages, that of IT and that of Quality & GMP & ISO and can translate.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Principal Scientist - Bioanalysis to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives
A new opportunity has arisen for a Bioprocess Engineer to join a world-wide leader focused on enabling people to live healthier lifestyles and create a healthy environment
Hobson Prior are looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist (Analytical) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Alliance and R&D Project Manager to join a biotechnology company whose mission is to improve
We are currently in search for a Bioprocessing Technician to assist in designing and carrying out mammalian cell culture operations such as expansion, transduction and harvesting.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Microfluidic Engineer to contribute to the design of a microfluidics-based bioprocessing platform through design and development of microfluidic chips.
£43000 - £46000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join a Biotech organisation in either London where you will accountable for the planning and coordination of product
$125000 - $135000 per annum
We are looking for a talented Scientist II to advance the manufacturing of exosome therapeutics by developing and refining cell culture bioprocessing platforms.
£50000 - £53000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Manager to join the CMC team to work within a vibrant development environment.
£47000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Principal QC Scientist to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation