CMC Technical Writer - Microbial Vector
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CMC Technical Writer - Microbial Vector to join a fantastic biopharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis with the ability to work remotely within the location, UK or Europe. Our client is focused on changing the lives of many suffering various illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will develop the technical eCTD sections to assist on regulatory CMC report applications.
- Arrange and offer technical oversight for production of the CMC report of marketing proposals under minimal supervision.
- Author dossiers for microbial vectors to demonstrate knowledge in suitable CMC regulatory applications.
- You will write/drive sections of the CMC dossier and review/guarantee that final versions comply with regulatory needs and fulfil regulatory agency expectations with limited direction from management.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Eligible to work in location, the UK or Europe.
- Willing to travel for business needs onto site in Switzerland.
- Able to start in January 2023.
- Familiarity with BLA proposals.
- Educated to an advanced degree level with post-doc experience and demonstrable work experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.