This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading organisation in the worldwide market for therapeutic human proteins who are recruiting for a Brand Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This position will give you the opportunity to make a significant contribution to planning and implementing strategic marketing activities and to support sales results.
- You will have ownership and accountability of a group of Immunotherapy products.
- Development and execution of global marketing plans and strategies.
- Ensure alignment of global marketing plans and strategies with the national affiliates.
- Planning and execution of global and regional marketing activities.
- Accountable for the management of life cycle management projects.
- Support local marketing and sales teams, including answering product and market related questions.
- Guide the development and production of global marketing materials (i.e. brochures, scientific documentation, slide sets) also for digital media.
- Organization of national and international congresses and meetings, incl. symposia.
- KOL management - actively participate in international opinion leader communication and development.
- Drive the execution of scientific publication programmes and converting clinical data into clear marketing messages.
- Initiate and support the development and execution of clinical programmes.
- Contribution to internal and external specialist training.
- Deep understanding of the worldwide market information and competitor intelligence.
- You will act professionally in a diverse international framework.
- Strong English and German language skills (additional languages are beneficial).
- You are a strong team player in global teams and are able to independently execute marketing related projects.
- Efficient and know how to prioritize your work.
- You are used to working diligently with scientific information and clinical data.
- You are comfortable dealing directly with KOLs, physicians and clinical investigators.
- Excellent communication, presentation and motivation skills and are PC literate.
- You have a medical science / life science background (university degree).
- Previous 3-4 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience, thereof ideally 1 year in an international role.
- Existing experience in specialty care, orphan drugs or knowledge of different therapeutic areas, and/or disease fields.
- Expertise in Immunology or Neurology is advantageous.
- Ability to translate scientific knowledge into clear marketing messages and develop pragmatic solutions to enable successful market communication.
- You are willing to travel up to 25%.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€60 - €64 per hour
Ingelheim am Rhein (55218), Rheinland-Pfalz
Hobson Prior are looking for a Change Management Consultant to join a world-wide research driven pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Ingelheim.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Operations Manager to join a privately held healthcare information services company, for an amazing opportunity to lead and manage their operations function.