This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
A new opportunity has arisen for a Bioprocess Engineer to join a world-wide leader focused on enabling people to live healthier lifestyles and create a healthy environment through providing the highest quality of healthcare and manufacturing solutions to meet the commercial needs. This is a Contract position based in Valais, Switzerland.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to oversee, plan and actively support the execution of manufacturing campaigns.
- You will perform manufacturing activities according to cGMP guidelines, ensuring batch execution, evaluating test results, resolving issues, troubleshoot manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for resolution.
- Responsible for preparing and executing SHE (Safety, Health, environment), EM (Environmental Monitoring), operation and cleaning risk analysis for the assigned products and the implementation and control of defined measures.
- Main process steps are TFF, Chromatography, reaction in Single Use Bags. 90% is single use equipment/material.
- Accountable for establishing timely and with high quality production documentation, e.g. preparation of DeltaV recipes and electronic batch records.
- Reviewing production documentation and works on deviations, change requests and implementation of CAPAs to ensure high-quality GMP standards.
- Bachelor or master's degree. Preferred area of study: Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 3- 6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good biotechnology expertise and/or knowledge in biotechnical engineering.
- Good understanding of GxP/GMP.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£43000 - £46000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join a Biotech organisation in either London where you will accountable for the planning and coordination of product
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a talented Principal Scientist - Vector Core Development to join a clinical-stage biotech organisation focused on AAV-based gene therapy targeting the liver.
CHF25 - CHF30 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Technician to be responsible for the lab work during process development and/or quality control.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
£20 - £25 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Research Scientist with previous Biotechnology/industry experience to assist in the establishment of assays to test
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a EHS Specialist to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
$10000 - $120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Lab Automation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who will manage and implement the automation within the CGMP.
$104000 - $114000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Validation Engineer to join a global organisation who values on providing healthcare specialists and their patients with highly rated medications.
£45000 - £58000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist for an exciting permanent position based in Stevenage where you will have WFH flexibility.
A new position has opened for a Senior Scientist - Biochemistry Microbiology to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives and reducing