Technical Statistician (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have a pioneering opportunity for a Technical Statistician to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation remotely on a contract basis.
- Supports the development, assessment and introduction of new statistical technology and methodology, including statistical model-based drug development approaches using frequentist and/or Bayesian methodologies.
- As needed, carries out advanced statistical analyses to address complex design problems across therapy areas, for instance, performing complex simulations to determine sample size and power considerations for different study design options.
- Communicates complex issues in nontechnical language by using visuals, simulations and other illustrative techniques.
- Effectively leads cross-functional or multi-disciplinary groups and use technical expertise to pro-actively influence business decisions.
- To provide statistical sciences training to internal employees from different disciplines on advanced statistical concepts.
- Seeks opportunities to represent the organisation by active participation in external professional/technical forums.
- Reviews and approves abstracts, posters, presentations, and manuscripts for publication and ensures accuracy of all biostatistical aspects of such documents.
- Stays current with ongoing developments in statistical methods applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
- May be asked to participate on special projects across therapy areas and practices.
- Strong programming skills in R or SAS.
- Experience in Bayesian methods and adaptive trials is essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis, where you will be required to work remotely.
$155000 - $175000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Principal Statistical Programmer to join a mid-size Biopharmaceutical company who are focused on developing T-cell therapies for the
CHF80 - CHF85 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PK/PD Clinical Programmer for a new contract position based in Basel, Switzerland.
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Statistical Programmer to join a global CRO who are focused on providing solutions for the welfare of patients.