Supply Chain Planner
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire. Our client concentrates on developing pioneering gene therapies to enable people living with chronic diseases live a better life.
- Accountable for planning and ordering materials needed in our CMO manufacturing partners globally and be the first point of contact for inbound related queries.
- Support the Procurement function with supplier due diligence and general administrative requirements, ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved.
- Complete daily administrative duties, including checking delivery documents, booking materials in.
- Represent as the interface between suppliers, Freeline 3rd party warehousing, Freeline manufacturing and Freeline contracted manufacturing partners.
- Implement SOPs and other documentation to support and control Freeline supply chain and inventory activities as required.
- Support supply chain deviations, investigations, incidents and CAPAs as required.
- Communicate confidently with Freeline team members, collaborators and vendors to ensure requirements for manufacture are met.
- Become fully trained in all Freeline procedures as required.
- Support the development and Implementation of Netsuite, Freelines ERP system.
- Practical experience and a sound understanding of the required industry standards for supply and distribution of materials for GMP manufacture and clinical supply in a highly regulated industry; Pharmaceuticals or Bio Tech.
- Strong IT and planning skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£500 - £550 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a R&D Outsourcing Manager to join a multinational healthcare company at their offices in Hertfordshire.