Solid State Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Solid-State Scientist to join a highly motivated and collaborative team at a biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on delivering life-changing medicines. This position is on a contact basis and will be located in Gothenburg.
- Partake in delivering the solid-state science to product development within the early portfolio from discovery up to phase II.
- You will become an essential member of the global solid-state skill community which is accountable for ensuring suitable physical form screening, selection and control within drug substance and product.
- You will have the opportunity to deliver solid-state support to the drug projects you are working in, contributing to the progression of these projects.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Good skills in written and verbal communication and with a positive problem-solving attitude.
- You are a driven experimentalist, with a passion to deliver highly relevant and reliable data to support our projects.
- Graduated with relevant experience in the area of solid-state chemistry, physical chemistry or related discipline.
- Experience in solid state screening and characterization (e.g. X-ray diffraction techniques, Raman and NMR spectroscopy, thermal analysis, microscopic techniques, moisture sorption analysis etc.), a good awareness of methodology and an enthusiasm for laboratory-based work.
- A scientific background within solid state.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lab Scientist to join a top organisation who delivers products all over the world.
£20 - £25 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading biotech organisation who are focused on the treatment of solid cancers. Our client is looking for a Research Associate - Cell Biology
$108000 - $128000 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Senior Scientist Downstream Process Development to join a biotech organisation, focusing on improving health
$108000 - $128000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Scientist Upstream Process Development to join a late-stage biotech organisation, specialising in improving health