Senior Statistics Team Leader
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working exclusively to find a talented Senior Statistics Team Leader to join a global pharmaceutical company who specifically focus on how nutritional products can positively affect Neurological, Neurodegenerative, Cancer and Metabolic Diseases.
- The Senior Statistics Team Leader will become a key member of the company's Biometrics and Data Science Centre of Excellence, supporting the strategy, design, execution and interpretation of all statistical activities and documentation within both pre-clinical and clinical research.
- You will manage a team of 10 Statisticians who are responsible for activities including Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and protocol writing, conducting the statistical analyses, writing statistical reports, etc.
- You will be responsible for managing projects and the allocated resource, potentially consisting of Statisticians and other team members (Statistical Programmers, Data Managers, Data Scientists), to ensure the successful completion of project timelines and deliverables.
- As a key member of the Centre of Excellence, you will advise on aspects of statistical methodologies, including implementing new methods to improve the efficiency of statistical processes to drive future strategy and direction for Clinical Statistics.
- You will act as the representative of the Clinical Statistics team to external stakeholders and vendors, such as CROs and non-Statisticians, regarding projects, regulatory queries, submission-related activities and other external initiatives.
- Be responsible for the growth of the Biometrics and Data Science teams, including screening, interviewing and hiring potential candidates.
- Outstanding team leading skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and SLA's.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- PhD (pref) or MSc in Biostatistics, Mathematics or a related topic
- 7+ years' experience as a Statistician within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO industry, including regular interactions with regulatory bodies and stakeholders
- Experience in a 'CRO oversight' or management role, including managing external relationships with study teams and vendors.
- Experience in a 'people management' role within Statistics is required.
- Experience in Nutritional studies would be a plus, but is not a required.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and statistical principles to assist with submission-related activities and communication with regulatory bodies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55 - £60 per hour
Hobson Prior are working with a global Pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in various therapeutic areas who are seeking a Senior Statistician to join them on a contract basis.
£75000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Project Biostatistician (FSP) to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global Biometrics-specialist CRO.
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Statistician to be home-based anywhere in Europe for a Global CRO.