Senior Statistician (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Statistician to join a brilliant CRO on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe. Our client is focused on assisting their clients find solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will conduct the role of 'lead statistician' for various clinical development projects.
- Serve as the main point of contact for crucial clients concerning project timelines, budgets, resource and the effective return of statistical deliverables.
- The ideal candidate will both develop and evaluate statistical documents, which involves statistical analysis plans (SAPs), statistical sections of protocols and scientific reports.
- Conduct the QC/ validation of statistical and programming deliverables such as TFLs, ADaM datasets, etc.
- Contribute to bid defense meetings, kick-off meetings and third-party audits to offer acumens to statistical ideas and deliverables.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a statistics or mathematics field.
- Demonstrable work experience within a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO.
- Know-how of SAS, as well as of CDISC data standards such as SDTM/ADaM.
- Familiarity within a client-facing/project management position.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Senior Biostatistician to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.