Senior Statistician (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with a global Pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline in various therapeutic areas who are seeking a Senior Statistician to join them on a contract basis. The perfect candidate is someone with experience in the design and delivery of Biostatistics projects in the Pharmaceutical industry, particularly within Oncology.
- You will be accountable to deliver statistical expertise to support the design and interpretation of clinical programs.
- Responsible to recognise opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design.
- Responsible to recognise opportunities to improve the methodology and offer practical solutions for problems.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics(containing a substantial statistical component) with experience in pharma/healthcare or relevant industry.
- Knowledge of both the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role.
- Experience of clinical trial study design, and data analysis and interpretation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Principal Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
€85000 - €94000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal/Senior Statistician to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation located near Cologne in Germany.
£65000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistician to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology.
£90000 - £105000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for an Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Senior Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£65 - £75 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Principal Biostatistician for a fully remote position in the UK. If you have excellent experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
€75000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal Biostatistician to join a top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company on permanent basis in Brussels.