Senior Statistical Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for Senior Statistical Scientist to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs for the treatment of inflammatory diseases, immune-related disorders and cancer. You will be a key player in cross-functional program teams consisting of Clinical Program Leaders, Medical Directors, Safety physicians and other experts.
- Proactive participation in the creation of Target Product Profiles and Clinical Development plans in the assigned projects.
- Strategic and statistical input to interactions and meetings with regulatory authorities.
- Partake in the planning, design and analysis of clinical studies and programs.
- You will provide statistical expertise in interactions with key opinion leaders.
- You will provide statistical leadership and coordination to statisticians working in the project.
- Establish and maintain company standards for good statistical practices and ensure standards are being followed internally and externally.
- Co-operate with internal statisticians to drive best practices and implement new initiatives.
- Stay informed of developments in new statistical methodology and statistically related guidelines and regulations through literature review and attendance at workshops and professional meetings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strategic mindset, strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as being an excellent team player.
- Analytical person who can see the big picture while still paying attention to details.
- BSc. and preferably a MSc. or PhD in mathematical statistics, statistics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in life-science, preferably within the design and analysis of clinical studies at a pharmaceutical company or similar.
- Previous experience from working with External Service Providers in the area of out-sourced clinical studies, experience from regulatory interactions and from planning studies in rare diseases is meritorious.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€75000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal Biostatistician to join a top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company on permanent basis in Brussels.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Manager of Statistical Programming to join them on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
£90000 - £105000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for an Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Uxbridge.
€65000 - €75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Global 'Top 10' Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Brussels.
€45000 - €55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a breeding technology and seed production company who are looking for a Quantitative Geneticist to join them on a permanent basis in Lyon.
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a world-wide Medical Devices company who are enabling patients to live healthier and happier lives.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a start-up AI-based Diagnostics company who are looking for a Lead Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an exciting opportunity with a Start-up AI-based Diagnostics company who are seeking a Statistician to join them on a permanent basis in Oxford.
€95000 - €105000 per annum
Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Statistician to join a leading top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology.
£65 - £76 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Biostatistician to work remotely for a Global Consultancy Company with an excellent reputation within Biostatistics.