Senior Statistical Programmer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Utrecht. Our client is focused on acknowledging the unmet needs of people suffering from multiple types of cancer.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will serve as the main point of contact for external vendors and CROs concerning statistical programming deliverables and distribution in a timely manner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with clinicians, data managers, statisticians and any other internal shareholders to offer contributions to SAPs, TFLs shells, eCRFs, Data Transfer Specifications and any other clinical trial documentation.
- You will conduct evaluations of SDTM and ADaM specifications as well as conduct QC outsourced statistical programming deliverables.
- Offer statistical programming knowledge to the organisations' enhancing oncology and immuno-oncology portfolios.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Demonstrable experience in a statistical programming role in a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO.
- Acquaintance with oncology.
- Expertise in both regulatory and CDISC such as SDTM and ADaM.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.