Senior or Principal Biostatistician (Safety Group)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior or Principal Biostatistician (Safety Group) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Slough. Our client is focused on providing innovative medicines for patients who have serious diseases that impacts the immune system.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Will support development of statistical analysis standards within the SSI standards group; most work will focus on safety stat methods and analysis standards but could at times involve broader topics such as benefit-risk assessment, efficacy and health outcome assessments.
- Deploy Bayesian signal detection methods and other quantitative analysis strategies for safety evaluation in clinical programs.
- Experience with the managing statistical aspects of clinical studies and global regulatory submissions.
- Knowledge of Bayesian methods using R and/or SAS.
- Able to explain technical/statistical concepts to non-statisticians in other functions within clinical development.
- Ability to read and interpret regulatory guidelines.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of ADaM standards (eg, experience working with ADaM data).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.