Senior Medical Information Officer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Medical Information Officer to join one of the world's largest healthcare companies on a contract basis. This client aims to improve access and affordability to pharmaceuticals enabling healthier communities worldwide.
- Report to Head of Medical Information and Scientific Strategic Insights
- Supply medical information in response to customer enquiries. Provide support to medical and marketing as therapy area specialist.
- Record all external customer contacts in the Customer Records Management (CRM) database.
- Analyse clinical papers to identify appropriate data to answer the medical information enquiries
- Prepare written summaries of clinical data for inclusion in pre-approved responses and in response to customer enquiries
- Contribute to the writing of Departmental SOPs in conjunction with other members of the Medical Information Team.
- Handle complex enquiries on products for which you are the designated product specialist in the department.
- Train Account Managers and relevant internal colleagues on the use of Medical Information and when required on product SmPCs.
- Report Adverse Events and complaints in a timely way to Drug Safety according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and to maintain Regulatory compliance
- Conduct formal performance and career conversations with all direct reports according to the framework set
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and SLA's.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in a bioscience, pharmacy or medicine
- Registration with official governing bodies e.g. General Medical Council, Royal Society of Pharmacists
- PIPA membership (desirable)
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Up to £42 per hour
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as a Medical Information Manager to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Information Scientist to join a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes.