Senior Java Developer
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a Software organisation who are working with global leaders in the life science industries. You will have the opportunity to join their rapidly growing team supporting the expansion of a highly innovative software product.
- Responsible to develop and architect new features defined by product owner.
- Partake and refine the overall product landscape and architecture.
- Maintain product codebase and implement improvements.
- Build strong, scalable, and reliable software.
- Work on high-impact customer development projects.
- Contribute to a good team spirit and share your knowledge.
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or related fields, or comparable on-the-job experience
- Very good knowledge of Java and its ecosystem is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Solid knowledge of data structures and interest to working in an interdisciplinary science field.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English.
- Experience in front-end technologies such as Swing or JavaFX, or back-end technologies such as JAX-RS, Hibernate or Spring, as well as modern web technologies such as Angular are appreciated.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.