Senior Feasibility Leader (home-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with a Global CRO who are seeking a Senior Feasibility Leader to join them on a permanent basis. This position is home-based and is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who enjoys a fast turnaround and high adrenaline work pace.
- Act as a key contributor to the pre sales/business development team to support the organisation in winning new business.
- Responsible to independently deliver, in partnership with Patient Recruitment Strategy, Site Alliance and the Business Development groups an integrated and strategic approach to deliver the right countries, sites, and patients for proposals on all types and phases of studies the organisation is bidding to win, globally.
- May work on x1 large multimillion proposal or x3-5 smaller - medium sized proposals at any one time.
- Lots of internal stakeholder work and collaboration and will also entail working directly with the sponsor, client or supplier.
- Accountable to use specific tools / platforms or technologies to perform due-diligence and analysis and from which they can deliver strong recommendations and guidance for proposals (training will be provided).
- Support and attend Bid Défense Meetings.
- To provide advice, guidance and support for more junior members of the team.
- Strong analytical and writing skills with the ability to interpret and use a consistent data-driven approach to feasibility and deliver clear, concise, selling proposal texts, stories or narratives that will sell the organisations services.
- Excellent communication and time management skills be able to meet deliverables within required timescales.
- Strong sales focus and positive mindset required.
- Be able to lead, influence and be creative in approach.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiples streams of work and provide a high quality of service.
- A degree in the Life Sciences, Nursing or Pharmacy is preferred. We would consider strong Feasibility experience over education. A PHD / MSc qualification is a bonus and not essential.
- Previous CRO or Pharma industry Feasibility ideally in proposal / new business pursuit space not clinical / site ID feasibility.
- Ideally at least 3-5 years proposals experience.
- Preferably will have operated as a Feasibility Leader, Feasibility manager, Senior Feasibility Strategy Leader, Feasibility Analyst or Strategy Manager Proposals strategist etc.
- Previous experience in sales related roles or in Medcoms, Patient Recruitment, Proposals, Business Development will be considered.
- Previous experience of developing clinical strategies or modelling is vital.
- Good understanding of patient profiling and country analysis is essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior CRA to join a world-wide CRO that work on multiple specialist fields including, Gastroenterology, Infections Diseases, Oncology and Haematology.
£450 - £500 per day
An excellent contract opportunity has arisen at a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients. Our client is looking for a Global Study Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Endpoints Specialist to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£40 - £60 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives
€85000 - €90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Immune Monitoring for a new opportunity at a fast-growing, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical organisation
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car/Additional Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a CRA II to work remotely either in the North or South of the UK for a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a CRA II to join a Global CRO where you will work remotely on a permanent basis.
CHF90000 - CHF100000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Medical equipment manufacturer who are focused on providing medical devices