Senior Clinical Operations Manager
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a globally competitive pharmaceutical company whose focus is to develop pharmaceuticals that are beneficial in keeping people healthy in their daily lives. You will join them on a contract basis in London and will be required to work 1 day a week working from home.
- Be the primary contact for all study operational management related communications with Service Providers /Contractors and the organisations Development HQ.
- Accountable for setting up, implementation and reporting of clinical trials working with the project team and external Service Providers /Contractors.
- Establishing, monitoring and managing the study timeline and study budget.
- Monitoring and reporting the study progress and quality, analysing potential issues and risks, and escalating / resolving them as appropriate.
- Ensuring appropriate recruitment strategy and plans are in place and adhered to.
- Point of contact for managing/answering questions related to trial procedures and patients' eligibility.
- Managing SPs/Contractors and overseeing their performances and quality of work to ensure they meet the project plan, contracts and any study specific requirements. The SCOM will:
- Take a leadership role for the selection of SPs/Contractors.
- Establish scope of works, budget, timeline and the organisations expectation for SPs/Contractors, develop and
- Managing and overseeing the internal study team to meet the project plan.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organisation, as well as with external partners and clients.
- Proven ability for working independently with minimal supervision. A can-do attitude with a willingness to get actively involved.
- Must be diplomatic and tactful in liaising with staff and management.
- Must be meticulous and methodical, with the ability to review both data and procedures in detail and the ability to see the greater overall picture.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organisation, presentation and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and Internet.
- Minimum BSc in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant demonstrable clinical research experience gained within a contract research organisation, pharmaceutical, or Biotechnology Company, with proven experience of technical and/or project management in conducting multi-national and/or single site early phase clinical trials in a pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical development, and clinical monitoring procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Ability to oversee and manage CROs throughout the entire clinical operations life cycle of a study.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £430 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis.
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON)
CHF80 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Global Studies Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
CHF70 - CHF75 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Study Manager (Digital Health) to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.