Senior Biostatistician Lead
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Biostatistician Lead to join a world-wide professional services organisation who are focused on developing and delivering products that drive customer value and company results. You will join them on a permanent basis in the US.
- Responsible to work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach.
- Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues.
- Lead project teams in design and execution of analyses to test hypotheses and improve client commercial effectiveness.
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings.
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice area.
- Partake in business development.
- Contribute to internal firm activities.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers.
- Highly motivated, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative.
- Analytic problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook.
- MBA with a bachelor's (and often graduate) degree in a quantitative, analytical discipline, such as Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Management Science, Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, or Engineering. Alternately, candidates may possess a PhD in marketing, economics, decision sciences or related field with a business application. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute.
- Up to 3 years of post-MBA relevant work experience, and 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience, with evidence of strong analytic work (including use of advanced modeling techniques and tools such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$140000 - $155000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Lead Principal Statistician to be home-based anywhere in the USA for a Global CRO.
$230000 - $250000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director of Biostatistics to join a mid-size Biopharmaceutical company who are focused on providing therapies to fight numerous