RWD Partnership Data Assessor
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for an RWD Partnership Data Accessor for a 6-month contract to lead feasibility assessment of Israeli data institutions as priority. You will join a leading pharmaceutical organisation focused on the dedication to the well-being of patients all over the world.
- You will work closely with the Partnerships Lead and RWE Data Analytics manager on a day-to-day basis.
- The feasibility evaluation needs to consider the database characteristics regarding data quality and operation and the data ability to answer the organisation's key research questions across all therapeutic areas (neuroscience, immunology, cardiovascular and metabolism, infectious diseases and vaccines, pulmonary hypertension, oncology and early portfolio).
- The extensive data landscaping and feasibility assessment will result in recommendations around data sources and innovative methods suited for addressing the organisation's key research questions (i.e., care pathway, disease burden, and societal impact).
- A PhD or Masters/PharmD degree in appropriate field (epidemiology, outcomes research, public health, data science, health services research, biostatistics).
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working with claims, EMR, survey data, outcomes research, data analytics in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare company.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in conducting epidemiologic and observational research, real world research and the evaluation of health care interventions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of health care systems in Europe.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$150000 - $180000 per annum
Princeton, New Jersey
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Biostatistician Lead to join a world-wide professional services organisation who are focused on developing
£80000 - £95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join them on a permanent basis in Slough.
$190000 - $200000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with an Oncology-focused Biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing T-cell therapies for the treatment of Cancer.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Associate Director of Statistics to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in London to be
$190000 - $220000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Director of Biostatistics to join a medium-sized Biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing
€65000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with an Italian Pharmaceutical organisation who are determined to develop therapeutics for patients in an innovative and cost-efficient manner.