Research Associate - Cell Biology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading biotech organisation who are focused on the treatment of solid cancers. Our client is looking for a Research Associate - Cell Biology to join them on a 12-month contract basis in Stevenage.
- To conduct research experiments to support early candidate evaluation and subsequent selection.
- Ensuring all required documentation and experimental records are completed and approved in a timely manner, ensuring validity and reliability of data at all times.
- Development of new assays and analytical techniques to answer research questions or improve current techniques.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver projects on time.
- Assist in the maintenance of laboratory equipment and reagent supplies.
- Troubleshoot problems and work autonomously.
- Take accountability for execution of single projects.
- Responsible for adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company.
- Any other duties as required following consultation with the post holder.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective cross-functional interaction with other members.
- BSc/MSci degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years postgraduate experience in a biotechnology/industrial environment.
- Mammalian cell and tissue culture experience, working under aseptic conditions.
- Develop and execute cell-based assays (e.g., MTS, proliferation, ATP).
- Experience in analysis of antibodies and/or their drug-conjugates by binding assays such as BIACore SPR, ELISA, Flow Cytometry and other immuno-assays.
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunocytochemistry (ICC) experience.
- Experience with purification of antibodies from hybridoma cells lines and quality control.
- Experience of working in a busy laboratory environment is desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Project Coordinator to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Upstream Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on delivering pioneering medicines and vaccines.
€76500 - €83500 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Upstream Expert to join a global pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on delivering innovative medicines and vaccines.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
$120000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Senior Project Manager - Global Technical Operations for a key role in operationalizing the alliances and partnerships' projects
Hobson Prior are seeking a Principal Scientist to join a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used in the therapy and care of critically ill patients.