R&D Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Research and Development Project Manager who are based in Brighton within wearable technology/virtual reality. The business has currently embraced remote working and readily accepts staff working from home.
- Project risk identification and management.
- Integrating research project plans over-arching product roadmap.
- Taking responsibility for the application, planning, and managing projects including resource management, financial management and progress reporting.
- Guaranteeing compliance with all regulatory requirements in accordance with study protocols, requiring a working knowledge of relevant EU Medical Device Directives and global standards.
- Managing project documentation (goals, requirements, tasks) to ensure outcomes can be measured.
- Project partner and sub-contractor management.
- Ability to work independently managing one's workload efficiently, whether remotely or face to face but also as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including at least intermediate Excel skills.
- Technology/Medical background.
- A degree level education, PRINCE certified or equivalent (but also comfortable working with Agile dev teams).
- A minimum of 4 years' industry experience, able and willing to confidently make decisions within the boundary of your remit.
- Experience in project managing clinical trials.
- Experience of project managing software, firmware and hardware teams.
- Understanding of medical devices.
- Strong project management accounting and financial skills.
- Confidence in a variety of grant awarding body external systems, in addition to internal software tools such as Atlassian, Jira and Xero.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Purification Development Scientist to join them on a permanent
500SEK - 575SEK per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Solid-State Scientist to join a highly motivated and collaborative team
£90000 - £110000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Laboratory Director to join a top organisation who delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries all over the world.