Quality Supplier Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Supplier Manager to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation focused on discovering, developing and commercialising pioneering medicines for some of world's most serious diseases. As a Quality Supplier Manager, you will hold responsibility for the Certification of materials supplied to the organisation, from External Suppliers.
- You will be accountable for all Quality activities that directly support execution of Global Certification Programme, for materials supplied to the organisation from External Suppliers.
- You will hold responsibility for the oversight and ownership of Quality Systems.
- You will support the Quality Professionals involved in Quality Supplier and Product Supply Chain Management within the assigned categories.
- The Global Certification Programme is a key part of the GSQ Quality Transformation through the implementation of enhanced and simplified ways of working, across Operations Quality.
- You will have collaboration with organisations QA, QC and Technical functions; well-developed understanding of QC data; as well as the Quality System oversight of the following activities: change control, product quality complaint, S&L complaint and deviations, quality issue management and escalation, Quality Agreements between the organisation and External Suppliers.
- In addition, responsibilities include the preparation of Periodic Certification reports; Initial Certification Risk Assessments and reports; identification and execution of opportunities supporting Global Certification; as well as acting on critical quality issues requiring material Decertification.
- With the ability to work independently under your own initiative, you will be a strong influencer with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Lean leadership and continuous improvements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and local languages).
- Bachelor degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering
- Proven broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or pharmaceutical Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Technical or Regulatory role.
- Able to demonstrate strong knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment.
- A strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Experience of working cross-functionally and managing significant improvement initiatives - project management skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £46000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
€65000 - €75000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a QA Manager GCLP to join rapidly growing biotechnology company focused on developing novel products to target cancer and infectious diseases.
£90000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation in London to implement and maintain an effective quality assurance system.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
€100000 - €120000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Global Head GCP QA to join rapidly growing biotechnology company where you will an exciting opportunity to optimize GCP QA