Qualified Person (QP)
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a brilliant medical devices organisation on a permanent basis located in Surrey. Our client is focused on designing, developing, creating and deliver diagnostic imaging systems.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle the UK quality management system in cooperation with the NCH QA team.
- Serve as a representative for Quality in local and regional projects.
- Cooperate with PETNET regulatory affairs.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a life science field.
- Qualified to serve as a Qualified Person in EU or UK.
- Expertise on quality needs through the whole value chain.
- Know-how of UK and EU GMP needs.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.