Hobson prior are currently seeking for a Qualified Person to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Baden-Württemberg. Our client is focused on manufacturing self-care products and supplying infant formulas.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will approve medicinal products and investigational medicinal products in a qualified person role rendering to section 14 AMG paragraph 1.
- Manage the release of bulk goods from external contract manufacturing businesses for further processing.
- Assist the head of quality control in pharmaceutical law problems as an expert person.
- Serve as the main point of contact for complaints from authorities and contribute to the investigation of drug complaints.
- Guarantee that approved medicinal products are manufactured and tested rendering to the needs laid down in the approval.
- Evaluate and approve PQRs rendering to respective release of pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Arrange and continuously improve the quality management system, taking business aspects into consideration.
- You will check pharmaceutical contracts, such as quality agreements and accountability delimitation contracts.
- You will cooperate within the new and further development of drugs and formulations.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Prior involvement in a pharmacist role, a license to practice medicine, or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge rendering to § 15 AMG.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well in a team.
- Able to work in a structured and responsible manner.
- Sense of responsibility with the ability to resolve issues.
- Attains an entrepreneurial and cross-functional mindset.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in the English language.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.