QC Project Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Project Coordinator to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines. This is a contract position based in Switzerland.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Establish and maintain a detailed execution plan for activities that is aligned with the construction and commissioning schedule.
- Accountable to establish and maintain transparency by supporting development, updates and maintenance of project status reports and associated dashboards.
- To act as a central point of contact for QC users and the Engineering and Construction team for daily questions and giving all needed input in terms of planning.
- Own Change Controls associated with the project, lead cross-functional evaluations and ensure on-time execution of action plans.
- Ensure Quality pre-requisites are met for each phase of project execution.
- Coordinate, moves, procurement, installation and (re)qualification of laboratory equipment with QC users, Validation and External Vendors.
- You will support with management of Deviations.
- Ensure that communications between teams, functional management, project leadership and sponsors are handled in an efficient, effective and timely fashion.
- Support GMP compliance and audit readiness of QC laboratories throughout the project.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, lead and participate in a team.
- Robust organizational skills and ability to effectively manage assignments.
- Strategic thinking and team facilitation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant experience in project management.
- Experience leading QC laboratory projects is a plus.
- Experience leading GMP Change Controls and Risk Assessments.
- Knowledge of GMP equipment qualification requirements.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Principal Scientist - Bioanalysis to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Specialist - Stability to lead the management, design, tracking and reporting of stability studies.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Specialist - GMP Compliance to lead the management, tracking and internal documentation assessments of Quality investigations.
Hobson Prior are looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist (Analytical) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Alliance and R&D Project Manager to join a biotechnology company whose mission is to improve
$125000 - $135000 per annum
We are searching for a motivated Scientist II to advance the manufacturing of exosome therapeutics by developing and refining cell culture bioprocessing platforms.
$125000 - $135000 per annum
We are looking for a talented Scientist II to advance the manufacturing of exosome therapeutics by developing and refining cell culture bioprocessing platforms.
£47000 - £55000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Principal QC Scientist to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation