QC Material Handler
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Material Handler to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Visp. Our client is focused on developing, manufacturing and testing the future's remedies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be responsible for the process of material handling from the QC site.
- Guarantee that the procedure for material handling is aligned with regulatory expectations.
- Assure lab strategies and protocols / reports- material release testing is approved.
- Arrange shipment and analytics of material.
- The ideal candidate will be accountable for using ERP system for material release organisation.
- Produce and update specification and/or defect libraries.
- You will arrange the sampling of material.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a bioscience or similar field.
- Acquaintance with QC procedures and analytics.
- Prior involvement with material handling.
- Familiarity working within a GMP setting.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in both German and English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€55000 - €65000 per annum
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QC Materials Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are collaborating with a fantastic biotech organisation who are currently seeking an individual to join their team on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QC Analytics Team Lead - FTC to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a fixed term contract basis located in Shannon.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a MSAT Process Development Scientist/Engineer DSP to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior QC Material Scientist to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Wembley.
City of London, England
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior QC Material Scientist to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Shoreditch.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Scientist in Proteomics to join a fantastic biopharma organisation on a permanent basis.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are partnering with a brilliant biotech organisation who are currently looking for an individual to join their team on a permanent basis.