This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are focused Focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialising of medicines that will make a real transformation to patients and their family's lives. Our client is seeking a QC Manager to hold accountability for operational aspects of Quality Control at the Wales Facility in addition to supporting the wider Quality function.
- Lots of energy, structured, organised, someone who will get stuck into the lab.
- You are assertive with a strong personality.
- Ability to work in a busy environment.
- The ability to change a culture in a lab.
- Hands-on analytical development experience.
- Hands-on method validation experience.
- QC Analytical background.
- Strong Method Microbiologist.
- Previous experience as a QC Manager.
- Regulator experience (FDA and MHRA).
- Technical Writing skills.
- Chemistry degree is ideal.
- Pharma/Biotech background is admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.