This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QC Analyst to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Shannon. Our client is focused on producing solutions that might possibly be a cure for those who suffer from serious illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Assist with testing for raw materials and final product at external contract labs.
- You will operate and maintain lab equipment guaranteeing that all equipment is calibrated and appropriate for use in line with test schedule.
- Responsible for recording out-of-specification, non-conformances, investigations and execution of action(s) when suitable.
- For this role, you will guarantee continued good manufacturing practice-compliant actions in QC to assist with the production and release of both plasmid and gene therapy products.
- Support the start-up of a new GMP facility for the manufacture of gene therapy products, as well as contribute to equipment qualification, method transfer and regular in-process and release testing in the QC labs, and any other QC-assisting actions.
- Implement regular analytical testing to assist with release of product in a timely manner.
- The ideal candidate will support the development and update of SOPs and lab documentation.
- Uphold QC facilities to meet GMP needs, perform required checks to assist any health authority, customer/shareholder visits, etc.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field such as biochemistry, chemistry or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience working within a GMP setting.
- Familiarity working with gene therapy and/or biologics strategies, such as qPCR, HPLC, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE, DNA extraction, Spectrophotometry etc.
- Acquaintance with mammalian cell culture and/or flow cytometry would be ideal.
- Computer literacy.
- Keen to learn and curious in comprehending systems and procedures.
- Works well within a fast-paced setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QC Associate Scientist to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a contract basis located in Neuchatel.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Analytical Biochemist to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
Stockholms Län, Sweden
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Quality Control Laboratory Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis. Our client is focused on creating a healthier world.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for MSAT Scientist to join a biopharma on a contract basis located in Geel.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Senior QC Analyst to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a contract basis and is located in Bern.
€50000 - €60000 per annum
Contae na Gaillimhe, Éire
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a QC Laboratory Supervisor (Evening Shifts) to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are collaborating with a fantastic biotech organisation who are seeking for an individual to join their team on a contract basis.
€65000 - €80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a New Products Introduction Formulation Project Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Baden-Wurttemberg.