QA Manager / RP (home-based)
Hobson Prior have an excellent opportunity for a QA Manager/RP to join a UK based pharmaceutical company where you will have the ability to work remotely. Our client is focused on developing, manufacturing, and supplying prescription-only medication all over the world.
- Maintain and Implement a Quality Management System for the organisation.
- Ensure that the requirements of Good Distribution Practices and any national requirements are met.
- Manage Outsourced Activities including: Oversee of outsourced activity from a quality perspective, establishment of Quality Agreement and leading audits.
- Perform Self Inspections.
- Ensure the oversee and approval of Customers and Suppliers.
- Ensure that the Premises and Equipment are adequate.
- Ensure that initial and continuous training activities are implemented and maintained, GDP training of employees.
- Oversee Product Recall Activities.
- Oversee the disposition of imported, returned, rejected, recalled and falsified stock.
- Oversee the destruction of products.
- Oversee and approval of any Returned Stock that is returned for sale.
- Prepare and organize Management Review at least annually.
- Act as RP, RPi.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Proven experience of prioritization and time management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to help resolve complex problems as they arise.
- A strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Have the capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent people skills and a proven ability to achieve objectives and drive performance.
- Science degree and at least 5 years relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry in a quality assurance role.
- Qualifications and experience to be named Responsible Person and Responsible Person Importation.
- Experience in pharmaceutical production and distribution.
- Experience in execution of qualification/validation activities.
- Experience in GMP/GDP audits.
- Demonstrable sound knowledge of UK, EU and US regulatory requirements and GMP/GDP guidelines (including risk management).
- Previous MHRA Inspection experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy