This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for a Production Scientist to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage. Our client is passionate about the possibility of curing cancer and value an innovative culture.
- You will be accountable to assist as the technical resource for the manufacturing process.
- To oversee and work with the core manufacturing teams in a cleanroom environment.
- To ensure conformity to the Quality Management System.
- Prepare, review and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports.
- Responsible to review manufacturing records.
- To communicate with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
- Manage and maintain a GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines.
- Requires a Ph. D. in biological sciences or related field and minimum of 3 years progressive experience in a cell therapy or related field in GMP manufacturing.
- Prior experience with T cell therapy manufacturing preferred or a strong immunology background.
- Be familiar with GMPs in conformance with EU, FDA and MHRA standards.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Project Coordinator to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
€55000 - €60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Upstream Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on delivering pioneering medicines and vaccines.
€76500 - €83500 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Upstream Expert to join a global pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on delivering innovative medicines and vaccines.
£550 - £600 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provide pioneering medicines to patients all over the world.
$120000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are in search for a Senior Project Manager - Global Technical Operations for a key role in operationalizing the alliances and partnerships' projects
Hobson Prior are seeking a Principal Scientist to join a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used in the therapy and care of critically ill patients.