Procurement Projects Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Procurement Projects Specialist to join a top pharmaceutical organisation on a fixed-term contract. You will be an expert in all aspects of procurement and the successful role holder will be responsible for deploying the vision and plans of the Procurement Manager.
- Responsible to oversee and advise on OJEU/ all other public procurement processes and procedures for the Company.
- Managing e-sourcing and other purchasing systems, data, reports and records.
- Accountable to assist key stakeholders in drafting of specifications, selection criteria, questionnaires, contract schedules and other documentation.
- Delivering a range of category and project objectives, including financial savings and optimisation of the P2P process, framework use, and Supply Chain improvements.
- Preparation of tender documentation, and co-ordinate and lead the process for evaluation questions, briefs and evaluation models; analysis of bids returned, site visits, produce contract award reports and obtain authorisation to award. Post any required notices e.g. PIN, contract award, framework call off etc. as required.
- Responding to bidder queries & clarifications and supplier correspondence more generally.
- Contribution to Value Teams evaluation.
- Preparing reports and proposals; updating spreadsheets and general records.
- To provide project support and inputs as required to meet the project planning and governance applicable to the project.
- Ability to provide strategic advice and guidance, understanding risk appetites and application of the relevant laws.
- Adaptable to change in line with new emerging business drivers and government requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to focus on value for stake holders.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- Leadership/management skills (including setting a vision, planning, prioritising and making decisions).
- CIPS Graduate Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Level 6 and works with the CIPS Code of Ethics.
- Educated to degree level. An advanced relevant degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years purchasing experience.
- Diverse Category knowledge.
- Advanced analytical/data skills.
- An excellent understanding of financial systems and current software.
- Clear understanding, awareness and experience of handling tenders and framework call off in line with the Public Sector Regulations 2015 as amended. Working awareness of the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and Transfer of Undertaking for the Protection of Employees (TUPE).
- Proven and demonstrable general procurement and data handling skills within a similar organisational context.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€55 - €75 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have a new 12-month contract position for an External Technical Services Lead EU to join a patient-focused pharmaceutical organisation in Dublin.
Hobson Prior are looking for a QC Project Coordinator to join a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Tech Transfer Lead to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products
£27000 - £32000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Research Assistant for an exciting opportunity to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Hitchin.
$140000 - $150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Supplier Relationship Manager to join a pharmaceutical company who provide innovative therapeutic solutions.
Hobson Prior are looking for an In vitro Pharmacology Research Assistant to join a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, who focus on the commercialisation of small molecule drugs .
£20 - £30 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for an Diagnostic Alliance Manager join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering innovative medicines.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
A new vacancy has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation for a Validation Lead to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
A new vacancy has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation for a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Hobson Prior are seeking a Principal Scientist to join a world-wide healthcare organisation whose products and services are used in the therapy and care of critically ill patients.