Principal QC Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Principal QC Scientist to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before. The role will be on a permanent basis located in Stevenage.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Lead and support defining the management and flow strategy of product intermediates, critical raw materials, standards and consumables.
- Write and review high level documentation surrounding the management and flow of materials.
- Manage warehouse activities including inspecting incoming materials, receipt & sampling in line with company policies, ensuring compliance and safety before releasing them for use in drug product manufacture.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication channels to provide accurate information and communicates critical issues, gaps and constraints to management.
- Assist in the performance of health and safety risk assessments, COSHH etc.
- Support stakeholders with supplier selection as well assist supplier/vendor qualification
- Line manage, support and train junior members of the team.
- Lead investigations for OOS / Deviations / Change controls relating to QC activities within their team.
- Maintain and supervise the calibration and qualification of material testing equipment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to present results clearly and logically, working co-operatively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong organisational skills and a desire to take responsibility for the GMP.
- Exceptional time management agility to manage concurrent priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- A Flexible, self-motivated and focused attitude with an emphasis on team outcomes.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant subject.3+ years' experience in QC Material Management within a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- A good understanding of and familiarity with GMP regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€80000 - €100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Head In Vivo Pharmacology to join a growing biotech organisation on a permanent basis in Germany.
A new position has opened for a Senior Scientist - IMS to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives and reducing healthcare costs