Principal Programmer (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Biostatistics Consultancy company, who are seeking a Principal Programmer to be home-based within the UK on a permanent basis. For more information on this role please get in touch now!
- You will perform programming activities related to project team and departmental deliverables.
- Perform the development and validation of trial specific programs for analysis and reporting including the supervision of other programmers, where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and perform the programming review of database design specifications and Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP).
- Perform QC of deliverables before liaising with client.
- To provide mentoring when needed.
- Lead teams when needed.
- Review database set-up specifications.
- Proven ability to work with teams.
- Robust organisational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills, excellent communication skills (oral and written), and excellent analytical skills.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical software packages (particularly SAS).
- Knowledge and experience on pharmaceutical industry and requirements for delivery of clinical trials.
- Programming experience covering activities from study set-up to final reporting.
- CDISC knowledge (SDTM/ADaM).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55 - £60 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical organisation whose values is to change the lives of patients living with severe diseases.