Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Programmer to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients living with severe diseases. The role will be located in Slough on a permanent basis.
- Accountable to lead and support statistical programming activities for assigned clinical studies, submissions and development initiatives.
- Organises and provides input for assigned project and study teams on timelines and work product required to deliver high quality statistical programming services in close collaboration with CROs.
- Provides a high level of effective collaboration for statistical programming initiatives with key team members within SSI and groups outside of SSI to facilitate understanding of statistical programming services and work product.
- May program, validate, maintain, and document statistical analysis programs for asset development on the basis of the SAP and of other documents (Protocol, CRF, DMM, ISAP, DAP and ASD).
- Where appropriate, develops innovative programming methodologies (i.e. interactive visualization, dashboards, etc.) to facilitate easier interpretation by customer base.
- Accountable to ensure that submission and study datasets (SDTM and ADaM), tables, figures, listings, statistical output, and program documentation meet standards requirements of regulatory agencies and other departments within the organisation.
- Ensures that datasets, tables, figures, listings, and statistical outputs are produced in an efficient manner, following SSI procedures and standards.
- Develops specification documentation for datasets (SDTM and ADaM), pooled datasets, tables, figures, listings, and associated metadata.
- Supports direction, motivation, and oversight of statistical programming resources (internal and external) for timely delivery of all statistical programming outputs.
- Mentors and trains other statistical programmers as needed.
- Ensures compliance with the 21-CFR Part 11 regulations in terms of validation of SAS programs used for statistical reporting of clinical studies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.