Nonclinical Medical Writing Expert
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a NMW Expert to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who specifically specialises within neurology and immunology. This exciting role can be based in either the UK or Belgium and will be on a permanent basis.
- You will have the responsibility of following timelines agreed within the global submission team and must establish organisational and project management skills to effectively manage all nonclinical contributions.
- To be an essential member of the global submission team and will participate on multiple cross-functional teams. May act as nonclinical representative. Ensures appropriate and effective collaboration with all key submission contributors.
- You will have a responsibility for the availability of high-quality SEND datasets as required by the Regulatory Agency.
- To be responsible for the preparation of complex documents such as integrated CTD summaries and IBs, and other core medical writing deliverables. May act as primary author or be available to assist the primary author where necessary. Ensures all documents are authored according to regulatory requirements, internal standards, and with adherence to team expectations.
- You will be an expert in the use of the organisations authoring tools ensuring accordance with the organisations writing styles and regulatory submissions specifications, and as expert in the organisations Electronic Content Management Systems.
- Ensures maintenance of the Nonclinical Medical Writing trackers via a network of internal and external partners.
- You can have the ability to organise numerous projects, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and have attention to detail.
- Have creative yet analytical problem-solving skills to find effective solutions.
- To have a degree in the relevant pharmaceutical development science.
- To have previously used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and in Electronic Content Management Systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£85000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Final Signatory to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
£250 - £300 per day
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide healthcare leader who are looking for a Final Signatory to join them remotely on a contract basis.
£60 - £65 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Writing Specialist for a home-based opportunity across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-wide biopharma organisation