MPCRs (MBR) Consultant (MES Recipe Designer)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a MPCRs (MBR) Consultant (MES Recipe Designer) to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients live. As the consultant you will need to discuss, analyse and transform business process requirements into recipes in the Rockwell FactoryTalk PharmaSuite and Warehouse modules. The requirements analysis and recipe authoring needs to be pro-actively managed, i.e. constant interaction with the line of business, process and system owners.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good and active listener
- Good training skills
- Well organized and well structured
- Constant learner
- Translating business (manufacturing, logistics) processes into MPCRs (MBRS / recipes).
- Experience in business process analysis and business process design.
- In-depth configuration and MPCR (MBR / recipe) authoring expertise of at least one pharmaceutical MES solution (PAS-X, Factory Talk, Syncade, …).
- Certified MBR (recipe) designer for at least one pharmaceutical MES solution (PAS-X, Factory Talk, Syncade, …).
- Certified or trained recipe designer for Rockwell FactoryTalk PharmaSuite and Rockwell FactoryTalk Warehouse.
- Experience in computer system validation.
- Sound understanding of life sciences production modalities.
- Having an excellent technical expertise of IT/OT systems in manufacturing and laboratory.
- Understanding IT/OT architectures.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.